Terms & Conditions
Please note that by opening an account with All You Bet you automatically agree to All You Bet's terms and conditions. Claiming any promotional offer, e.g. deposit bonuses, free bonuses and similar, also indicates that the terms and conditions have been read and accepted.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully!
I. General terms and conditions
- All You Bet is registered by the government of the British Virgin Islands.
- All You Bet is restricted to individuals of legal age (18) who are residents of jurisdictions where the use of All You Bet and its games are not prohibited by law. All All You Bet bets are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play.
- All You Bet is a real money casino and Sportsbook; therefore all players' winnings and losses are in real money. Players wishing to play the games for fun only can login to their account in fun mode.
- All games and bets are monitored by All You Bet at all times. As a result, All You Bet is able to track and review each roll/slot pull/spin/bet placed for each player and game offered.
- All You Bet makes every effort to ensure the full protection of its customers. However, certain unforeseen events are beyond the control of All You Bet. In the event of a disconnection for any reason whatsoever between the player and the casino, All You Bet shall not be held liable for any losses which may result therefrom. The balance of a player's account shall at all times be as recorded on the All You Bet server.
- By using the All You Bet software, players agree to be bound by the following: Players shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of a player's
- entry, use, or reuse of the website,
- use of any materials on the website,
- entry, use, or reuse of the All You Bet server,
- participation in a game, or
- the acceptance of any prize.
- Players shall not play at All You Bet, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Website, the Sportsbook or the Casino, nor accept any prize if the player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall, without exception, abide by all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such, the rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time to time. Players shall periodically review the Terms and Conditions posted at this website at a rate of at least once a month.
- Members are only allowed one active account. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. All winnings will be VOID for players with more than one active account. All You Bet allows only ONE account per computer, household, IP address unless permission is granted otherwise by All You Bet.
- Should a member give away, share or lose his account number and/or password, All You Bet will not be held liable for any claims that may result from, or regarding that account. Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information strictly confidential.
- Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. All You Bet will not report the wagering history of any member.
- Players are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any winnings or prizes collected from All You Bet.
- All You Bet reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notifying its players, to add new activities or games to the Casino or Sportsbook or to discontinue any Sportsbook or Casino activity or game at any time.
- By accepting any winnings or prizes from All You Bet, players consent to the use of their name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed. Players must provide a copy of their proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Proof of identity must match the registered name and surname. If a player fails to provide this within 4 weeks of our request, his account may be subject to lock out and winnings and/or cash-ins made, voided. In cases of fraudulent documentation, account will be locked and all balances forfeited.
- If possible, payments will always be sent back to the processor by which deposits were made if possible. All You Bet reserves the right to make the final decision through which payout method the customer receives a payout.
- If a deposit has not been turned over at least once before requesting a payout, an administration fee of 10% will be deducted.
- All You Bet reserves the right to withhold play and/or payment from any party that All You Bet deems as fraudulent. All You Bet may assess service charges to any account for services rendered to any fraudulent account. All You Bet requires any deposit to be turned over at least once prior to withdrawal otherwise rule number 18 mentioned above may be applied.
- All You Bet reserves the right to cancel a player's membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your personal account. In addition, All You Bet reserves the discretional right to void any winnings and withhold any balance in a player's Casino or Sportsbook account under any of the following circumstances:
- If it is assumed that a player has more than one active account.
- If the name on the credit card(s) used for deposits does not match the account holder's name.
- If the name of the All You Bet account holder does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit.
- If a player provides incorrect or misleading registration information.
- If a player is not of legal age.
- If a player takes advantage of any promotional offer and cashes-in before fulfilling the wagering requirements of that particular promotion.
- If a player has permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) anyone else to play using his All You Bet account.
- If a player has not played at the Casino or in our Sportsbook on an individual basis for personal entertainment only, but played in a professional sense or together with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.
- If a player has reversed or charged back any of his deposits to his All You Bet account.
- If a player is found cheating or if it is determined by All You Bet that he has used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise, to play games. Also any system used to circumvent the natural randomness of All You Bet's systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play.
- Customers are reminded to print a copy of all transaction data, rules, payment methods and cancellation/refund methods in order to avoid misconceptions at a later time.
- All You Bet reserves the right to modify any rules or cancel promotions at its discretion.
- All You Bet reserves the right to reject new account registrations from the following Regions/States - New York, Kentucky, Washington State, Maryland, New Jersey, Louisiana, Missouri and the United Kingdom.
- Accounts from the following countries will be exempt from bonus redemption upon creation of an account: Greece, Hungary, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Lithunia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Belarus, Moldova, Serbia, Poland, Russia, Australia, Sweden, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Portugal and Romania.
- All You Bet reserves the right to exclude customers from certain or all bonus promotions without prior notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
II. Promotional terms and conditions
- The All You Bet Welcome Offer is for new player accounts only.
- New player accounts are defined as accounts that are opened by new players who have never at any stage opened an account at All You Bet before.
- Bonuses pertaining to new accounts are bonuses on a player's first deposit made into his All You Bet account.
- Promotions may not be combined, unless otherwise specified.
- To receive bonus payments, all All You Bet accounts must have a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
- The min. bonus amount for our deposit coupon codes is $20, the max. bonus amount is $200, unless otherwise stated. The coupon codes are valid only for one deposit (unless otherwise stated). The coupon code must be entered before depositing and cannot be retroactively credited to any customer's account.
- All You Bet Casino: Wagering requirements
- Deposit Bonuses: Wagering requirements for our deposit bonus coupons are 30 times the sum of the deposit plus the bonus, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements must be fulfilled for each and every deposit bonus used. This rule will only be annulled after the customer's balance has reached $0 again.
- Non-deposit bonuses: Wagering requirements for our no-deposit coupons are 60 times the bonus, unless otherwise stated. Any free money given without requiring a deposit, e.g. a No-Deposit Coupon, loyalty bonus, VIP bonus, vanity card, manager deposit, competition/tournament prizes, compensation bonus, inconvenience bonus, birthday bonus etc. (unless otherwise stated) will have a maximum cash out of 5x the bonus given e.g. $50 given; max cash out = $250 (Random Jackpots are also included). This rule is also valid when a customer's balance is positive at the time of redeeming the non-deposit bonus. After redeeming the bonus, the rule will only be annulled after the customer's balance has reached $0 again.
- Free spins:The winnings from Free Spins have to be wagered 60 times the initial free spins value in USD before a withdrawal can be made. A maximum of 5 times the initial free spins value in USD can be withdrawn.
Free Spins are always limited to one specific game.
Free Spins on top of a deposit bonus have to be completed at the specified game before any other game can be played with the deposit bonus. The Free Spins do not change the terms and conditions of the deposit bonus.
- Free Spins/No Deposit Bonus Rule:
Customers cannot redeem multiple free bonuses/free spins offer consecutively: When a customer uses two or more free bonuses without making a real money deposit in between, management reserves the right to void any bonuses and winnings.
- All You Bet Casino: Unless otherwise stated, only the following games count towards the playthrough requirements for any bonus (deposit or non-deposit): All Slots, Keno, 7 Stud Poker, Bingo Games, European Slot Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Scratch Cards.
- Any wagers made on excluded games before the playthrough requirements are completed, will result in the bonus and any winnings being voided. Only the games mentioned in bonus rule 8. count towards the wagering requirements for any bonus (deposit or non-deposit). Unless otherwise stated, all other games do not count towards the playthrough requirements
- Max bet rule for all bonuses must be lower than $10.00. Any winnings plus bonus amounts derived from such bets will be voided.
- All You Bet Sportsbook: Wagering Requirements
No Sportsbook bonus may be transfered to the Casino before the wagering requirements have been met.
Unless otherwise stated, only Sportsbook bets count towards the wagering requirements for any Sportsbook bonus (deposit or non-deposit). Any wagers made on excluded games before the playthrough requirements are completed, will result in the bonus and any winnings being voided. Wagering requirements must be fulfilled for each and every deposit bonus used. This rule will only be annulled after the customer's balance has reached $0 again.
After receiving a bonus, customers shall be permitted to convert betting credits to cash for the purpose of withdrawing funds only if the following applies:
- Sign-up Bonus:
50% up to $100 Sign-Up Bonus:
The 50% up to $100 bonus offer is for new All You Bet customers only. The according coupon code has to be redeemed in the "redeem coupon" section.
Only one bonus per account/person given, the maximum amount is $100. The Sign-Up bonus cannot be combined with any other deposit bonus promotion. The total of the bonus plus the deposit must be rolled over 16x at minimum odds of -200 / 1.5. in our Sportsbook before a withdrawal may be made.
- General Deposit Bonuses:
50%, 100% Bonus:The total of the bonus plus the deposit must be rolled over 16x at minimum odds of -200 / 1.5. in our Sportsbook before a withdrawal may be made. Example: In the event that All You Bet awards a 50% or 100% bonus and the customer deposits $100.00, the customer must make wagers totalling at least $2,400 or $3,200 in the Sportsbook, in order to earn the right to request a withdrawal.
20%, 25% Bonus: The total of the bonus plus the deposit must be rolled over 8x at minimum odds of -200 / 1.5. in our Sportsbook before a withdrawal may be made, unless otherwise stated. Example: In the event that All You Bet awards a 20% bonus and the customer deposits $100 the customer must make wagers totalling at least $960 in the Sportsbook, in order to earn the right to request a withdrawal.
Weekly 10% Bonus: The total of the bonus plus the deposit must be rolled over 6x at minimum odds of -200 / 1.5. in our Sportsbook before a withdrawal may be made, unless otherwise stated Example: In the event that All You Bet awards a 10% bonus and the customer deposits $100, the customer must make wagers totalling at least $660 in the Sportsbook, in order to earn the right to request a withdrawal. Bets on any no-juice game do not meet the wagering requirements.
- Free Bets:
From time to time, All You Bet may award as a bonus or prize, the right to place a free bet. The free bet shall be treated as a betting credit, and must be wagered within the timeframe stipulated and according to the All You Bet rules, unless otherwise stated. If a customer's All You Bet betting account is credited with a cash-bonus, customers shall be permitted to convert such bonus to cash for the purpose of withdrawing funds only if the bonus was rolled-over 16 times at minimum odds of - 200 / 1.5. in the Sportsbook. Any free money given without requiring a deposit will have a maximum cash out of 10x the bonus given and any additional winnings derived from the said bonus will be forfeited (unless otherwise stated).
- Stake Back Offers:
All You Bet determines a particular scenario for a game or tournament which, should it come true, will result in losing wagers being refunded on a pre-determined bet offer. For example, “Stake back on our ‘To win the US Open golf tournament’ bet offer if your chosen player loses in a play off.” The maximum stake that will be refunded corresponds exactly to the maximum stake allowed for the given bet offer unless otherwise stated.
- Any no deposit bonus has to be redeemed within one month of its receipt. In the case of our birthday bonuses, up to one month past the birth date.
- Every customer who wagers $10 in bets on any casino game, earns 1 Comp Point, 100 Points = $1. The minimum amount of Comp Points that can be redeemed is 100. VIP customers earn more comp points for every wager made, according to the player's VIP group. This offer is valid for the All You Bet casino only.
- Non-compliance with the above terms and conditions shall be deemed to be promotion abuse and as such will give All You Bet management the discretionary right to take the following action against such abusers: All balances/payouts shall be considered null and void. Abusing player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect. Players found to be abusing promotions may be precluded from receiving further promotional offers at the casino.
- Bonuses are made available on a regular basis at All You Bet. These are offered as a reward to all our regular and VIP players. However, any player found to be availing of these promotions, not in the spirit in which they are given, may be subject to exclusion.
- Each bonus must be completely wagered before payouts can be requested. Any premature withdrawal requests will be denied and the playthrough for the previous bonus(es) must be completed.
- All bonuses awarded to customers by All You Bet shall be considered as betting credits only. All You Bet reserves the right to audit all requests for withdrawals, to reclaim any bonuses or winnings that have been accorded prior to a failed audit and to alter or discontinue a promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever, without notice. If a customer takes money out of his/her account and places it back into his/her account, this will not be eligible for a re-deposit bonus. Any stakes deemed to be hedged in any way - for example, wagers on both teams in a particular game - are not vaild for rollover requirements.
- Max bet rule for all bonuses = $10.00. Any winnings plus bonus amounts derived from such bets will be voided.
III. Payments and Accounting
- General rules:
Deposits and Payouts:
- All winnings shall be credited to the winning customer’s All You Bet betting account and all losses shall be deducted from the same account.
- Bets for which there is no valid proof of payment will not be accepted, nor will bets made by customers that do not have enough money in their accounts to cover the minimum bet requirement.
- Credit is not given for bets. All bets must be covered when made.
- The customer shall be responsible for keeping him/herself informed of the balance in their accounts, as well as the account history.
- Any and all bets placed in an attempt in any way to defraud All You Bet and/or made by or contracted by any bookmaker(s), gambling syndicates, and/or any person, persons, parties, organization(s), friends or relatives either individually or in partnership or conjunction with any other person or persons, parties, organization(s), friends, relatives, firm or corporation in any manner whatsoever who carry on or be engaged in or be concerned with or interested in or advise, lend money to, guarantee the debts or obligations or any business of the kind or similar to the kind of business of All You Bet shall be voided and the balances in such accounts shall be returned and the accounts shall be closed.
- Payouts can generally only be made using the same payment method used by the customer for his deposit. If the payment method is unavailable for payouts, the customer may choose any one of the available methods offered. All You Bet retains the right to make the final decision concerning the deposit- or payout method.
- If a deposit returned NSF (non-sufficient funds) or for any other reason, All You Bet reserves the right to utilize the services of a collections agency to collect such unreceived deposits. Any funds collected from customers as a result of collection efforts will be deposited into the account less commission or other applicable charges. The customer will be responsible for attorney and/or collection fees involved.
- If a deposit has not been turned over at least once before requesting a payout, an administrative fee of 10% will apply.
- In case of excessive payments in and out, All You Bet retains the right to charge a fee.
- The maximum payout per customer per week is US$10,000. All You Bet reserves the right to pay out higher winnings over a period of several weeks.
Please note, in order to complete the first payout request All You Bet must verify the accuracy of all All You Bet account information registered upon sign-up.
For customer protection and security All You bet kindly requests the documentation listed below be sent via email attachment to support@AllYouBet.ag
If the credit card option was used to make the deposit, the following additional documents are requested: Credit card authorization form and a copy of all credit cards (front and signed back) used for successful deposits. Please ensure all copies can be clearly read, as any overly dark or unreadable documents will have to be resent.
- Valid Picture ID (such as Driver’s Licence or Passport)
- Recent Utility Bill (dated within the last 6 months - verifying your address)
If a customer deposited via Neteller or Moneybookers, All You bet may request a screen shot of his/her Neteller / Moneybookers account showing the registered information or name and email address as verification that he/she is the account holder.
IV. All You Bet Sportsbook: General Betting Rules
- On all North American major league sports ties push unless otherwise noted.
- Parlay Bets: A parlay bet is a combination of two (2) or more single bets on one (1) or more games. A parlay bet shall only be paid if all of the games selected in the parlay are correct, meaning that the customer must correctly select all of the games in his/her parlay bet against the spread/odds/points/over-under or whatever the handicapping method for the events/games wagered. If a game in your parlay is postponed, cancelled, ends in a 'push' or is refunded for whatever reason (eg, change of venue), then your parlay will be evaluated on the games left that still have action. For example, a four team parlay will automatically become a three team parlay and so on, and the odds will be reduced accordingly from a four-team parlay to a three-team parlay and so on. Parlay winnings are calculated by multiplying the odds of each selection bet by each other, and then by multiplying the accumulated odds by the amount wagered in the parlay column.
- Round Robin Bets: A round robin bet at All You Bet is a minimum of 3 selected options, which can be combined into sub-parlays consisting of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 options, depending on the number of selections made. For example, a selection of 3 teams produces a combination of 2 teams in 3 sub-parlays. If a game or selection in your round robin is postponed, cancelled, ends in a 'push' or is refunded for whatever reason (eg, change of venue), the neutral odds of 1.00 are awarded and the round robin will be evaluated on the games left that still have action. Round robin winnings are calculated by multiplying the odds of each selection in a sub-parlay by each other, multiplying the accumulated odds by the amount wagered in each individual sub-parlay and then adding up the sub-parlays to one grand total.
- Postponed or cancelled games: All bets on American baseball, basketball and ice hockey games whereby the start of the game is postponed for any reason by more than 12 hours are deemed invalid and neutral odds of 1.00 shall be allocated to said game, unless games are official according to the All You Bet rules. All bets on American football games which are postponed for any reason by more than 48 hours are deemed invalid and neutral odds of 1.00 shall be allocated to said game, unless games and events are official according to the All You Bet rules. All bets on soccer and other European team sports games which are postponed for any reason by more than 24 hours are deemed invalid and neutral odds of 1.00 shall be allocated to said game, unless games are official according to the All You Bet rules.
- Change of venues: In the event of a venue change, all single wagers on American Major League and Live Betting games for the original venue will be refunded. Bets will be accepted for the revised venue when the new location is finalized. All wagers on proposition and special bet offers of American Major League are action regardless of venue.
- Action on long-term and propositional bet offers:
- Bets on long-term games/events and tournaments shall not be refunded for reasons of the competitor, horse and/or team cannot complete or participate in the game/tournament, as long as the game/tournament takes place.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, all players/athletes/drivers/horses listed in or as a part of a propositional bet offer must take part in the event for action.
- Bets on long-term games/events and tournaments are only refunded if the entire game/tournament is cancelled.
- No bet may be cancelled, changed or modified by the customer in any way once it has been received and accepted by All You Bet. A bet shall be deemed to be invalid under the following circumstances:
- It is submitted later than the deadline contemplated in the All You Bet rules.
- It is illegible or incomprehensible.
- It is incomplete. In these cases the amount wagered shall be reimbursed to the customer.
- All complaints, protests and objections must be made in writing within four (4) weeks from the date the bet in question was submitted. Any and all complaints, protests and objections submitted outside of said delay shall not be heard or considered by All You Bet.
- All winnings shall be credited to the winning customer’s All You Bet account. In the event that funds are incorrectly credited to a customer’s All You Bet account, it is the responsibility of the customer to notify All You Bet of the aforesaid error without delay. Any winnings realised after the error, whether directly or indirectly subsequent to the error, but prior to notification of All You bet shall be void.
- For betting purposes, the winner of a game/event will be determined on the date of the game/event's conclusion, according to the All You Bet house wagering and betting rules. For betting purposes, All You Bet does not recognize suspended games/events, protests and or overturned decisions.
- All published odds and point spreads at the time bets are accepted, are used to determine winners, losers and ties and are for information purposes only. All You Bet shall maintain a record of all point spreads, odds, final scores and related betting propositions, as well as statistics to protect both the customer and All You Bet in case of obvious mechanical or human error.
- All You Bet is not liable for printing or other errors relative to the transfer of information. All You Bet reserves the right to inform the public of obvious mistakes and errors (the incorrect posting of odds) and to make the appropriate adjustments. All You Bet shall in no way and under no circumstances be liable for any damages or losses including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages, deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by the present website or its content, including without limitation any persons use or misuse of its content, the inability of any person to use the site, delays in operation or transmission, communication line failure or any errors or omissions in content.
- Any wager made after a game or contest has started are considered 'PAST POST' and shall be null and void. In the event that the customer knowingly places a wager on a contest and the result of which is already known to the customer at the time the wager is placed, the wager shall be null and void, the customer’s account shall be closed and the balance therein held by All You Bet without recourse.
- In the interest of the customer and staff, all telephone conversations are recorded by All You Bet.
- Dead Heat Rule: If for any reason whatsoever, more than one individual or team are declared winners of the same game or event, the stake for the purposes of pay-outs shall be divided by the number of winners declared. For example, if two winners are declared, the stake shall be halved. If four winners are declared, the stake shall be divided by four.
- Field option: When a Field is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on, this includes all players, teams, etc not specifically listed. If a Field option is not posted, odds on other players, teams, etc are available upon request unless all players, teams, etc are quoted.
- Regular Season Wins: Regular Season Wins - This allows the bettor to choose whether he/she thinks a particular team or driver will win over or under a specified amount of games or races during the regular season for their respective league/conference or racing championship series. Regular season wins are offered on most major sports and for betting purposes, unless otherwise noted, all teams and drivers must meet the following criteria for bets to have action before your wager can be processed: 16 games must be played in the NFL, 80 games must be played in the NBA, 160 games must be played in the MLB and 35 races must be run in NASCAR. Post and pre-season games do not count for betting purposes.
- Minimum / maximum stake amount: The minimum stake amount is USD 1. All You Bet reserves the right to limit the maximum stake amount prior to the acceptance of any bet. Notwithstanding the foregoing, stake amount minimums and maximums shall be determined solely and exclusively by All You Bet.
- The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual customer, syndicate or partners per bet is one hundred thousand (100,000.00) dollars U.S. currency. The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual customer, syndicate or partners on a weekly basis is one hundred and ten thousand (110,000.00) dollars U.S. currency.
This maximum shall apply independent of the number of wagers placed or pending, or the amount wagered or pending, and it is in the responsibibility of the customer to ensure that his/her weekly return does not exceed the said limit.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, All You Bet reserves its rights to limit any account or group of accounts controlled by an individual customer, syndicate or partners, to a weekly maximum of one hundred and ten thousand (110,000.00) dollars U.S. currency and to debit any account or group of accounts which have been credited a weekly amount in winnings of more than one hundred and ten thousand (110,000.00) dollars U.S. currency. Any parlay or future bet shall be judged to have been placed during the week of the result of the last event in the parlay or future bet(s). A week shall be defined as Sunday midnight through Sunday 23:59.59 EST.
V. Sports betting rules for specific sports types:
- U.S. Major League Sports:
- For all U.S. major league sports, unless otherwise stipulated, bets may be made on a home team win (2) and a road team win (1). For all U.S. major league sports the away team is listed first. Parlay bets are available and all selections must be correct in order to win.
- Overtime periods count for all U.S. Major League sports and proposition betting excluding MLS and WUSA, unless otherwise stipulated. Penalty shoot-outs when wagering on NHL penalty shootouts count. For the purposes of Total Goals, in the event of a game ending in overtime, and goes to a shootout, the winner of the shootout will be credited with one extra goal.
- In the event of a game ending in a tie for straight up wagers, or a tie resulting on any bet placed on a moving line or point spread, neutral odds of 1.00 are awarded.
- Games are official after:
- NFL AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Fifty five (55) minutes of play.
- NBA AND EUROPEAN BASKETBALL: Forty three (43) minutes of play.
- COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Thirty five (35) minutes of play.
- NHL, COLLEGE AND EUROPEAN ICE HOCKEY: Fifty five (55) minutes of play.
On halftime bets, the entire second half must be played for action. Overtime periods are included as part of the second half.
- All Baseball bets on the Money Line, Run Line, Total Runs and Proposition Bet Offers at All You Bet are accepted as 'Listed Pitchers' only, unless otherwise stipulated. If both starting pitchers are not exactly as specified at the time of the bet, all wagers will be deemed no action and are refunded. Each team's starting pitcher is defined for wagering purposes as the pitcher that throws the initial pitch.
- When wagering on the Money Line, Run Line and Total Runs, the starting pitchers are listed in brackets next to the official team abbreviation. When wagering on Proposition Bet Offers it is the customer's responsibility to ensure he/she is aware of any relevant pitcher changes prior to the start of a game.
- When wagering on the Money Line, games are official after five (5) innings of play. If the home team is leading, the game is official after 4½ innings of play. Thereafter, if a game is called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie or take the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called.
- All Baseball bets on Spring Training and Preseason Exhibition Games at All You Bet are accepted as ‘Team v Team’ only regardless of the starting pitcher, unless otherwise stipulated.
- When wagering on Total Runs, Run Line and Proposition Bet Offers, the games must go nine (9) innings, 8½ innings if the home team is ahead, to have action. If a game goes past 9 innings and is not completed (i.e. suspended, curfew, rain delay, etc.), there is action on game total and runline wagers.
- Events do not carry over to the following day (unless otherwise specified).
- When wagering on Player to Score 1st Home Run, bets on players who have not been included in their team line-up when the first home run is scored will be refunded. Extra innings count.
- For wagers on the Grand Pepperoni all scheduled games must go at least 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is winning). If any scheduled game is cancelled or stopped before the completion of 8.5 innings, all wagers on the Baseball Grand Pepperoni will be refunded. Wagers on the Grand Pepperoni will not be refunded due to pitchers changes.
- First-Half Wagers (5 innings):
All wagers on baseball first half (5 innings) will be decided on the basis of the score at the end of five full innings. If a game does not go five full innings, all first-half wagers (5 innings) will be cancelled. Once 5 full innings have been completed, all wagers on the first half (5 innings) will stand. All first-half wagers (5 innings) must list both pitchers. If either listed pitcher does not start, wagers on the first half (5 innings) will be cancelled.
- Inning betting:
When wagering on innings betting, you bet on a team to score more runs in that specific inning than the other team or you can back that both teams will be equal by backing the Tie. Both Teams must bat in the specified innings for action.
- World Baseball Classic: All spread, money line, and total wagers will have action in games stopped early due to the mercy rule.
- Outright Betting
- Golfers must tee off for action. If a listed player does not tee off for whatever reason, bets on this player are refunded.
- All bets are graded based on the official tournament winner. The result of play-offs is taken into account.
- The All You Bet Dead Heat Rule will apply for place betting.
- All bets are action regardless of the number of rounds played. If a tournament is affected by adverse weather or postponed/called for any other reason, bets will be graded based on the official result. If there is no further play after a bet has been placed, the bet is void.
- 54-Hole, 72-Hole & 90-Hole Matchup Betting
- The player with the most completed holes wins. If the players complete the same number of holes, then the player with the lowest score wins.
- Odds are offered for the Tie and in the event of a tie, bets placed on either player are lost.
- If the number of rounds played is reduced for whatever reason, all bets are action provided an official tournament winner is declared.
- 18-Hole Match Betting
- For 2-Ball Matchups the player with the lowest score wins. Odds are offered on the Tie and in the event of a tie, bets placed on either player are lost.
- For 3-Ball Matchups the player with the lowest score wins. In the event of a tie, the All You Bet Dead Heat Rule applies. If all three players are tied, all bets are refunded.
- Group Betting
The winner is the player with the highest placing at the end of a tournament. If two or more players are tied, the All You Bet Dead Heat Rule applies. If all players are tied, bets are refunded.
- Match Play Tournaments
If a match has started but is not completed for whatever reason, all bets are graded based on the official results
All races must be run within one (1) week of the scheduled date for your bet to have action.
Boxing / UFC / MMA
- The official NASCAR winner at the conclusion of the race will be the winner for betting purposes. There are no refunds.
For all NASCAR driver match-up betting all of the drivers listed in the match-up bet offer must start the qualifying/race for your bet to have action. If one or both drivers do not complete the race then the driver with more completed laps will be the winner for betting purposes.
- For NASCAR qualifying match-up betting, the driver who qualifies ahead of the other in the same qualifying session will be the winner for betting purposes.
- For NASCAR race match-up betting, the driver who finishes ahead of the other will be the winner for betting purposes.
- Formula 1, CART and INDYCAR
- The official Formula 1/ CART/INDYCAR winner at the conclusion of the race will be the winner for betting purposes. There are no refunds.
- For all Formula 1/ CART/INDYCAR driver match-up betting all of the drivers listed in the match-up bet offer must start the qualifying/race for your bet to have action. If one or both drivers do not complete the race then the driver with more completed laps will be the winner for betting purposes.
- For Formula 1/ CART/INDYCAR qualifying match-up betting, the driver who qualifies ahead of the other will be the winner for betting purposes.
- For Formula 1/ CART/INDYCAR race match-up betting, the driver who finishes ahead of the other will be the winner for betting purposes.
TENNIS / TABLE TENNIS
- When the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round, the bout is considered official for betting purposes, regardless of the scheduled length, weight, classification or championship sanction.
- When a draw/tie is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on and the fight ends in a draw, All You Bet pays only the bets on a draw and does not refund any wagers on either fighter.
- Round by Round Betting Proposition: If the fight ends in a points-verdict or a draw your bet has lost. If either fighter fails to answer the bell for a round the fight is judged to have finished in the previous round.
- For betting on Distance Propositions, ½ handicap equals 50% duration of next round in minutes and seconds.
- When K.O. (knock-out) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on, K.O. (knock-out), T.K.O. (technical knock-out) and Disqualification are regarded as K.O. for betting purposes.
- All Fights must take place within one (1) week of the specified date to have action unless otherwise noted.
- In the event of a ‘no contest’ being declared, all bets will be made void.
- Should there be a withdrawal or a substitution of one of the boxers concerned, bets will be void.
- Winning Proposition
Draw or technical draw - Draw is scorecard draw. Technical draw is if the ref stops the fight before the start of the 5th round, for any reason other than knockout, technical knockout or disqualification.
KO or TKO - Knockout (KO) is when the boxer does not stand up after a 10 count. Technical knockout (TKO) is the 3 knockdown rule or if the ref steps in.
Decision or technical decision - Decision is on scorecard points between the judges. Technical decision is if the fight can’t continue for any reason after the 5th round other than knockout, technical knockout or disqualification.
- Round or group of rounds betting
If for any reason the number of rounds in a fight is changed then bets on round betting already placed will be void and stakes returned. For betting purposes betting on rounds or groups of rounds is for a fighter to win by KO, TKO or disqualification during that round or group of rounds. In the event of a Technical Decision before the end of the fight all bets will be settled as a win by Decision.
- The boxing spread winner is a 2-way option. D.N.B. refers to Draw No Bet (If a bout ends in a draw, all bets will be refunded on this option ONLY).
All bets are deemed action if and only if the required number of sets as determined by the particular Tournament Rules has been completed. If a player (or players) fails to start a match or retires or is disqualified during a match before its completion, then bets on that match, other than those which have been irrevocably determined, are void. If a player fails to start any tournament, bets on that player (including tournament or individual match markets) are void. In the event of a match being delayed all bets will stand unless the match is officially abandoned. Bets stand regardless of any change of venue or court surface.
- Match-up betting is based upon correctly selecting the player who officially wins the match. In the event of a match starting – with the break for the first frame - but not being completed for whatever reason, the player progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner. In the event of a match not starting at all, all bets are refunded.
- Frame betting is based upon correctly selecting the final score of a snooker match. In the event of a match starting but not being completed for whatever reason or a match not starting at all, all bets are refunded.
- Match-up betting is based upon correctly selecting the player who officially wins the match. In the event of a match starting – once the first dart is thrown in the first leg of the first set - but not being completed for whatever reason, the player progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner. In the event of a match not starting at all, all bets are refunded.
- Set betting is based upon correctly selecting the final score of a darts match. In the event of a match starting but not being completed for whatever reason or a match not starting at all, all bets are refunded.
All events must take place within 24 hours of the scheduled date for your bet to have action.
SKIJUMPING AND SKIFLYING
- The official FIS winner at the conclusion of the race will be the winner for betting purposes. There are no refunds and All You Bet does not recognize protests and/or overturned decisions.
- At least 80% of the skiers on the official FIS starting list must start the race for your bet to have action.
- Match-up betting is based upon correctly selecting the skier who officially finishes ahead of the other. All of the skiers listed in the match-up bet offer must start the race for your bet to have action. In the event of a race not starting at all, all bets are refunded.
- In the event of a double header at one venue, the closing date as indicated by All You Bet determines whether the bet offer is on the first or the second race, unless otherwise stipulated.
SOCCER AND OTHER EUROPEAN TEAM SPORTS
- The official FIS winner at the conclusion of the event will be the winner for betting purposes. There are no refunds and All You Bet does not recognize protests and/or overturned decisions.
- At least 80% of the ski jumpers on the official FIS Top 30 starting list for the second leg must start the second leg of the event for your bet to have action.
- Match-up betting is based upon correctly selecting the ski jumper who officially finishes ahead of the other. All of the ski jumpers listed in the match-up bet offer must start the event for your bet to have action. If an event does not take place at all, all bets are refunded.
- In the event of a double header at one venue, the closing date as indicated by All You Bet determines whether the bet offer is on the first or the second event, unless otherwise stipulated.
- For all soccer (including MLS and WUSA) and other European team sports such as Ice Hockey (including World and Olympic tournaments), Handball, Volleyball (including World League) and Basketball (including World and Olympic tournaments), the home team is listed first.
Bets on soccer may be made on a home team win (1), road/away team win (2) or a draw (0) unless otherwise stipulated. Parlay bets are available, and all selections must be correct in order to win.
When betting on the first goalscorer, last goalscorer or anytime goalscorer of a game, bets on players who do not take part in the match will be refunded. When betting on the first goalscorer of a game, all bets on players who come on as substitutes after the first goal, try, point, etc has been scored will be refunded. All bets on goalscorers are valid for regular time.
Games are official after:
- For all bets on soccer (including MLS and WUSA), the result of the game is decided after 90 minutes of play whereby injury/stoppage time is taken into consideration until the final whistle. Unless otherwise stipulated, over time and penalty shoot-outs are not taken into consideration for soccer bets.
- For all bets on Ice Hockey, the result of the game is decided after regulation (60 minutes). Unless otherwise stipulated, overtime and penalty shoot-outs are not taken into consideration for Ice Hockey bets.
- For all bets on Handball, the result of the game is decided after regulation (60 minutes). Unless otherwise stipulated, overtime and 7-meter shoot-outs are not taken into consideration for Handball bets.
- For all bets on Basketball, the final result (including overtime) is valid for betting purposes.
All You Bet Fantasy Matchups - This encompasses fictional match-ups of two teams playing in the same or different competitions. Winner for betting purposes are determined as follows: Both teams must play at least 85 minutes of their respective games for your bet to have action. Unless otherwise stipulated, overtime and penalty shoot-outs do not count for betting purposes.
- SOCCER (EUROPEAN FOOTBALL): Eighty five (85) minutes of play.
- HANDBALL: Fifty five (55) minutes of play.
- EUROPEAN BASKETBALL: Thirty five (35) minutes of play.
- EUROPEAN ICE HOCKEY: Fifty five (55) minutes of play.
- RUGBY: Seventy five (75) minutes of play.
Win is better than a loss or draw in their respective fixtures. A draw is better than a loss in their respective fixtures.
Unless otherwise stipulated, own-goals do not count for betting purposes.
Volleyball: Match-up betting is based upon correctly selecting the team that officially wins the match. In the event of a match starting - with the first serve of the match - but not being completed for whatever reason or a match not starting at all, all bets are refunded.
When betting on Cricket, all bets relating to one innings will be refunded if less than 20 Overs are completed. Unless a draw/tie is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on, tied Sunday League matches will be refunded. For one-day matches, the team progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner.
Scorecast (First Player To Score and Correct Score): To win the customer must successfully forecast both the player who will score the first goal in a selected match and also the correct score after 90 minutes play. Scorecasts are available on all matches where Correct Score and First Player To Score odds are quoted on this website. If the selected player joins the match after the first goal has been scored or does not take part in the game, Scorecasts bets will be re-funded. Own goals do not count for Scorecast purposes.
Both Halves Betting: This is a bet on a team to win the first half AND the second half of the match. The team selected must outscore its opponent in both halves of the match in order for the bet to win.
- If teams are tied - Winner is decided by the team with the better goal difference (goals scored vs. goals conceded).
- If teams are still tied - Winner is decided by the team that scored the most goals in their respective games.
- If teams are still tied - The draw option is correct.
- For the bet 'Player to score the team's winning goal' to win, the player's team must win by exactly one goal difference and the respective player must score the last goal for his team.
50/50 Betting "Goalkeeper To Touch The Ball": For betting purposes the goalkeeper must touch the ball between the whistle to start the match and the final whistle.This does not include the half time interval. "Match Goals" for the option 'Odd or Even' for betting purposes 'Zero' is classed as 'Even'.
Next Goal...Odd or Even Minute Odds on "No Goal" available on request. Injury time is counted as the 45th and 90th minute.
. Which Team Will Receive The 1st Card: "1st Card" if 2 players are booked at the same time, for betting purposes the winner will be the player who is shown the card first by the referee. Price available on request for "No Card"
Team To Have The 1st Corner: Price available on request for "No Corner"
Double chance Bets are settled on the following possible outcomes in a specified football match – e.g. Celtic versus Rangers would appear as:
Home/Draw – Celtic to win/Match to end in a draw
Away/Draw – Rangers to win/Match to end in a draw
Home/Away – Celtic to win/Rangers to win
This allows the customer to place a bet correctly predicting the final score on the match. Odds for unusual correct scores such as 7-5 are available.
Time of first goal
This allows the customer to place a bet on when the first goal will be scored in the match. Winners will be determined by whatever time the relevant governing body release as the time of the first goal (when they release their official results at the end of the game), and will be the winner for betting purposes.
Half time / Full time betting
This is a bet on the double result of the match. The customer must first predict what the outcome will be at half time (either the home team leading, a draw or the away team leading) and then you must correctly predict the final result of the game (either a home win, a draw or an away win).
Half time result
This is a straight bet on the outcome of the match at half time. The customer can bet on either the home team leading, a draw or the away team leading.
Score / No Score
This option allows the customer to bet on whether a specific team will or will not score a goal in the match.
This allows the customer to correctly predict the combined total number of goals scored by both teams in the match.
Handicap betting (1-x-2)
Three-way handicap betting is available where one team receives a 1 goal start.
For example. Man Utd v Everton (0-1)
A bet for Man Utd -1 goal handicap wins if Man Utd wins by at least 2 goals.
A bet for The Draw (0-1) wins if Man Utd wins by exactly 1 goal.
A bet for Everton +1 goal wins if the game is A Draw or if Everton wins the game
This bet can be in the form of a single or double handicap. In a single handicap one team is favoured to win by a certain number of goals, which is known as the handicap. This is then subtracted from the final result to determine the winner.
There is also the possibility of a “Draw No Bet” line, in which case there is no handicap, and all stakes are refunded if the match ends in a draw.
In a double handicap, the game has two different handicaps involved, and the stake is split in half between them. Please see the examples of all possible double handicaps below.
Team Handicap Odds
Arsenal -0, -0.5 -110 (1.91)
Leeds +0, +0.5 -110 (1.91)
Betting on Arsenal
Betting on Leeds
- Arsenal win: your bet wins, as both halves cover their respective handicaps (-0 and -0.5)
- Arsenal draw: you lose half your bet (half the bet ends in a “push,” while the other half loses)
- Arsenal lose: your bet loses as both sides fail to cover their handicaps
Team Handicap Odds
- Leeds win: your bet wins, as both halves cover their respective handicaps (+0 and +0.5)
- Leeds draw: you win half your bet (half the bet ends in a “push,” while the other half wins)
- Leeds lose: your bet loses, as both sides fail to cover their handicap
Arsenal -0.5, -1 -110 (1.91)
Leeds +0.5, +1 -110 (1.91)
Betting on Arsenal
- Arsenal win by 2 goals or more: your bet wins, as both halves cover their respective handicaps (-0.5 and -1)
- Arsenal win by 1 goal: you win half your bet (half the bet ends in a “push,” while the other half wins)
- Arsenal draw or lose: your bet loses as both sides fail to cover their handicaps
Betting on Leeds
- Leeds win or draw: your bet wins, as both halves cover their respective handicaps (+0.5 and +1)
- Leeds lose by 1 goal: you lose half your bet (half the bet ends in a “push,” while the other half loses)
- Leeds lose by 2 goals or more: your bet loses, as both sides fail to cover their handicaps
- General Rules: Unless otherwise stated all Rugby bets are settled on 80 minutes play. The term 80 minutes play includes any stoppage time. If a venue is changed from the one advertised then all bets on that match are void. In the event of a change of opponent from the one advertised then all bets for that match are void.
- Abandoned matches: All bets are void apart from markets where the outcome is already determined
- Postponed matches: Are void unless re-arranged and played in the same 'Rugby Week' (Monday - Sunday inclusive)
- Match betting: When match odds are quoted for both outright win and handicap betting (unless the handicap or a qualifying price is requested) then all bets will be settled as outright win. Where only handicap betting is available then bets will be settled at the advertised handicap at the price available at the time the bet was struck.
- Handicap betting (including In-Play) - In two-way markets bets are void in the event of a tie.
- Total points 2-way - Where scores are level with the total points taken then bets will be void.
- Six Nations specials:
- To win the Triple Crown: Any of the home nations (England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales) must win all three games against the others.
- To win the Grand Slam: Any participant must win all their five matches.
- To win the Six Nations outright: If two teams finish joint top of the Six Nations league on the same number of points then official competition rules will determine the winner for settlement purposes. All matches must be completed otherwise bets are void.
- Six Nations tournament top tryscorer: All-in play or not. Dead-Heat rules apply.
- Entertainment: All You Bet offers odds on the Academy, Emmy and Grammy Awards, and from time to time on several TV (reality) shows, as well as weekly box office takings and other show biz related events. For bets on the highest grossing opening box office weekend, all movies listed must air in wide release on the weekend specified. For all bets on Entertainment, ACNielsen EDI figures will be used to determine the winners unless otherwise stipulated. All You Bet rule IV.14. applies.
- Financial Market: All You Bet offers odds on the daily closing indices of the DOW and the NASDAQ and will offer odds on other financial markets from time to time. All bets on financial markets are action and there are no refunds. Bets are on the first single digit after the decimal point. All You Bet rule IV.14. applies.
- Politics: All You Bet offers odds on General and Presidential Elections and other major political events worldwide. All You Bet rule IV.14. applies.
- Others: From time to time, All You Bet offers odds on auctions or other non-sporting events. All You Bet rule IV.14. applies.